Here are some more ways to serve and connect in the coming weeks.
- New Advent Study begins Dec. 2
Serve as a Small Group Leader - Help cultivate communities where people experience connection as we dive into the five essential practices of the Christian Life. Training and support provided. Sign up here.
CARE & SUPPORT
- Recovery Ministry - Resurrection Recovery testimonials have returned at 6:15 in the Foundry. Hear personal testimonies from people affected by addictions of any type, as they share their experience, strength and hope.
- Support Groups are meeting in person as well as continuing with online connection on Thursdays at 7 pm. More info here.
- Find additional Support Groups for grief, health & wellness, relationships & more here.
- Counseling for Frontline Medical Workers and Educators - Series of free tele-health counseling sessions for workers in these professions. Please fill out a referral form found here.
- Are you or someone you love in need of care or prayer? See opportunities to care for our community and receive care for yourself at cor.org/coronacare.
KiDSCOR - Pre-school - 5th grade
- Have kids at home? Join us on YouTube weekly for more fun content and daily ways to bring faith into your home!
- Sunday morning Zoom calls at 9:30 am for Pre-K through grade 5 - sign up here.
REZLIFE STUDENTS - 6th-12th grades
Online rezlife programming offered Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
CONNECT & SHARE - Social Media
Tune in on Tuesday evenings for Pastor Adam's weekly Vespers on his Facebook page.
Find a Message of Hope on Wednesday mornings on our Facebook page.
Connect with worship communities through Facebook groups.