- Strategic oversight of the church’s justice initiatives serving under-represented and under-resourced people in our community and the world.
- Identify and develop mutually beneficial relationships with strategic community partners who are working to provide solutions to social injustices impacting our communities.
- Recruit, equip, and manage lay leader teams for strategic implementation and ministry growth.
- Develop initiatives that effectively advocate for and educate around injustices of our day; meet community needs in accordance with church goals.
- Teaching and preaching, as called upon.
- Seven+ years of experience in a related field; Master of Divinity or equivalent education; or the equivalent combination of experience and education. Ordained clergy preferred.
- Teaching and preaching gifts; able to communicate effectively in a public setting with a variety of audiences.
- Able to collaboratively engage with community partners, community leaders, and congregants.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision.
- Able to manage time effectively, problem solve, and follow projects through to completion.
For additional information, please contact Carol Cartmill at Carol.Cartmill@cor.org