- Provide leadership, training, delegation and holistic support to volunteer ministry teams, including Greeters, Ushers, Worship Coordinators, Communion Servers, Acolytes, Bulletin stuffers, Attendance notebook and Seat-back stuffers, Parking teams, Muggers, Coffee Hosts, and Re-connection team as well as the weekday hospitality teams.
- Create and implement strategies to recruit, train and encourage volunteers. This includes coordination of logistics for annual volunteer event and training.
- Work with the Resurrection Blue Springs staff to design and implement strategies to ensure the highest level of hospitality is demonstrated and executed in all ministry areas and interactions.
- Ensure an engaging and invitational worship experience for our guests by working with Facilities, Music, Technical Production and other staff teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with proven track record of developing quality relationships; a recognized aptitude for interpersonal engagement, structured dialogue, and diplomacy.
- Proven organizational skills, able to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision; must be a ‘self-starter’, highly-motivated, flexible, efficient, capable of following projects through to completion.
- Weekly Sunday morning availability.
- Understanding of Holy Communion within the United Methodist Church.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.