Here are some more ways to serve and connect in the coming weeks.
"No Stupid Questions" – Wednesdays, 6:30 pm. Everyone has questions that they may feel uncomfortable asking, especially when it comes to issues like race. Join Pastor of Community Justice, Rev. Cheryl Jefferson Bell, along with Resurrection staff and special guest speakers from The Hope Center to explore questions about race and community in the Bible, and learn how to apply it to our daily lives. Register now.
→ Help us create opportunities for connection and spiritual growth by serving as a Community Life Minister. CLMs guide our congregation to live out the five essential practices of the Christian life, and connect them to community through ministry programs, small groups and more. Join us in this new initiative at Resurrection. Learn more.
Connect with Care & Support
- New Facebook Group for Healthcare Workers provides hope, support and encouragement to healthcare workers in our community during this challenging time. Request to join this group here.
- Resurrection Recovery meets Thursdays at 7 pm, in person and online. Those struggling with addiction(s) of any kind are invited to discover hope, redemption and renewal – no matter where you are on the recovery journey. More info here.
- Support Groups are meeting in person as well as continuing with online connection on Thursdays at 7 pm. More info here.
- Find additional Support Groups for grief, health & wellness, relationships & more here.
- Counseling for Frontline Medical Workers and Educators - Series of free tele-health counseling sessions for workers in these professions. Please fill out the referral form here.
KiDSCOR (pre-school – 5th grade)
Join KiDSCOR on Sundays! Registration required.
- 9 am: in person childcare for up through age 2
- 9:30 am: Zoom calls for PreK – 5th grade
- 11 am: full in-person programming for 5th grade and below (limited capacity).
Vacation Bible Camp registration is open! "The Great Adventure" is July 18-24. See details and register here.
- Check out our KiDSCOR virtual room for elementary students. Lots of ways to connect with our monthly theme.
- Subscribe to our KiDSCOR YouTube channel to get the latest video content to help you and your family stay connected and grow in your faith.
- Sign up for the KiDSCOR Leawood Newsletter for more ways to stay connected!
Rezlife (6th–12th grade)
In-person rezlife programming on Sundays and Wednesdays starts this evening! Weekly registration required by 4 pm each Wednesday. Get more info or sign up.
rezlife Serve Day – April 17. Help make a difference in our community as we serve at our church locations or at mission partners across the KC metro. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Stay up to date on rezlife activities each week: