- Provide leadership and direction for all programming in Rezlife West Student Ministries, which include both the Middle School Ministry (6th-8th grades) and High School Ministry (9th-12th grades). Various ministry programming includes youth groups, small groups, confirmation, Sunday School, mission trips, and special events (i.e. camps, retreats). Serve as the lead communicator at Rezlife West programs and events.
- Provide strategic planning and visioning for Rezlife West Student Ministries. This includes setting goals and direction, establishing new ministry opportunities, and evaluating existing programs.
- Manage, motivate and equip staff, volunteers, and student leaders to effectively mobilize Rezlife West for ministry with students.
- Regularly connect and converse with teenagers in and outside of the program setting, provide exceptional care and support to Rezlife West students and families during times of need, and lead a process for effective follow-up of first-time visitors to student programming.
- 3-5 years’ experience in full-time youth ministry or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with proven track record of developing quality relationships; a recognized aptitude for interpersonal engagement, structured dialogue, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and management skills, mastery of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to coordinate events and projects. Capable of maintaining confidences, effectively listening and communication; able to resolve conflicts, and conduct one on one counseling sessions, as needed