- In partnership with Congregational Care Pastors, provide care for individuals in assigned Leawood worshipping community - including hospital visits, counseling for individuals, and prayer request follow up.
- Build and maintain processes to offer proactive care to members of worshipping community, helping them to consistently feel valued and appreciated.
- Be present during weekend worship, with opportunities to lead in worship for one of our church services on the Leawood Campus.
- Seminary graduate (M. Div preferred).
- Committed to serving in pastoral ministry in the United Methodist Church. Currently a Certified candidate or seeking Provisional membership
- Eager to support and encourage others.
- Capable of maintaining confidences, effective listening and communicating sensitive information.
- Confident and gifted relationally, both in large groups and with individuals.
- Highly organized, team-oriented, and able to meet deadlines.