Here are a few ways you can be involved at Resurrection Overland Park this week:
- Check out our SUMMER EVENT CALENDAR! There's something for everyone! (click the links for more info or to register!)
July 17 - Serve Saturday and School Supply donation drop off, 9am-12pm
July 18 - VBC Kickoff/Pancake Breakfast, 8:30-11 am
July 19-22 - Vacation Bible Camp, 9:30-11:30 am
July 23 - VBC Celebration, 6:30-8:30 pm
July 25 & August 1 - School Supply Drive
July 28 - Strang Hall Hangout, 6-8pm
July 30 - Family Movie Night, 6-8pm
August 7 - RezOP Playdate & Birthday Party, 9:30-11am, Thompson Park
August 11 - Strang Hall Hangout, 6-8pm
August 15 - Fall Kick-off (More details to come!)
- Full KiDSCOR programming for infants - 5th grade is open! Use this link to register your family for regular KiDSCOR programming each week leading up to Sunday services.
- KiDSCOR Sunday School: Zoom at 9:30 am - get your kiddos set up on their Zoom device for songs, crafts, a lesson and some fun! Reach out to Lauren.Cook@cor.org with any questions.
- Join our KiDSCOR at Resurrection Overland Park Facebook group for weekly content, fun, and live updates from KiDSCOR Director Lauren Cook.
- More on our kids' offerings at cor.org/kids!
- Wednesday night rezlife: Join rezlife Director Leah Miller on Wednesday nights for youth group. Middle schoolers and high schoolers will meet 6:00 to 7:30 pm. Here is the link to register.
- Sunday Gatherings| Sundays, 9:00am | Middle schoolers meet in the rezlife room or via zoom. Email Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- High School rezlife | Sundays, 7pm | This is a chance to reset before the week and connect with other area high school students. We will meet 7 - 8 pm on Sunday evenings in-person or via Zoom to share ideas, ask questions, and know you have a safe space to belong. Register here!
- More info for teens and students at cor.org/students.
Join a Class, Study or Group
Serve With Us!
Care & Support
- Recovery Support Groups are meeting in person at the Leawood Campus as well as continuing with online connection on Thursdays at 7 pm. More info here.
- We are offering new recovery and support groups at Overland Park: AA and AL Anon, Divorce Recovery for Men and Women, and Eating Disorder Caregiver Support. For AA information contact Michelle Dinkel (email@example.com). For Al Anon contact Coco McAtee (firstname.lastname@example.org). For all others contact Suzy.Ayres@cor.org.
- Find additional Support Groups for grief, health & wellness, relationships & more here.
- Are you or someone you love in need of care or prayer? See opportunities to care for our community and receive care for yourself at cor.org/overlandpark/care.