Here are some more ways to serve and connect in the coming weeks.
"The Gospel According to Hamilton (The Musical)" – Wednesdays, 6:30 pm. This four-week class meets each Wednesday in May to explore themes found in the content and creation of Hamilton the musical, paralleled with the themes of scripture. We'll discuss a Christian approach to ambition, legacy, history, how we live, and what the diversity of this production has to teach us. Join us on cor.org/live.
- Help us create opportunities for connection and spiritual growth by serving as a Community Life Minister. CLMs guide our congregation to live out the five essential practices of the Christian life, and connect them to community through ministry programs, small groups and more. Join us in this new initiative at Resurrection. Learn more.
- Blood Drive - Roll up your sleeve and help save a life May 17 and 18, 8 am - 8pm. Register for your spot to donate blood using this link.
Connect with Care & Support
- Resurrection Recovery meets Thursdays at 7 pm, in person and online. Those struggling with addiction(s) of any kind are invited to discover hope, redemption and renewal – no matter where you are on the recovery journey. More info here.
- Support Groups are meeting in person as well as continuing with online connection on Thursdays at 7 pm. More info here.
- Find additional Support Groups for grief, health & wellness, relationships & more here.
KiDSCOR (pre-school – 5th grade)
Join KiDSCOR on Sundays! Registration required.
- 9 am: in person childcare for up through age 2
- 9:30 am: Zoom calls for PreK – 5th grade
- 11 am: full in-person programming for 5th grade and below (limited capacity).
Vacation Bible Camp registration is open! "The Great Adventure" is July 18-24. See details and register here.
Rezlife (6th–12th grade)
In-person rezlife programming on Sundays and Wednesdays has returned! Get more information.