Here are a some ways you stay connected with us in the coming weeks:
- Partner School Support – We don't know how and when students will return to the classroom, but we do know that many of the 3800+ students who attend our nine partner schools will supplies in the coming year. You can help by donating to a special fund. We also have put together a list of the ten most requested items to donate. Learn more about how you can help here.
- Global Leadership Summit 2020 is online - Learn how to maximize your influence through this two-day online leadership conference with fresh, actionable leadership content from a faculty of world-class speakers. Resurrection members and regular attenders can register for $99 through July 21. See details and register here, enter Priority Code: LEAD2020.
- Living into the Beloved Community class – Watch previous sessions of the class on our YouTube channel.
- Recovery Support Groups are meeting in person as well as continuing with online connection on Thursdays at 7 pm. More info here.
- Tune in on Tuesday evenings for Pastor Adam's weekly Vespers on his Facebook page.
Coming up for Women's Ministry:
- Strangers No More group “Coffee & Conversation” online Thursday, July 16 at 11 am.
- Tuesday Morning Book Club is reading House of Purple Cedar for an Aug. 4 online discussion.
- Wednesday Morning Book Club is reading The Tattooist of Auschwitz for an Aug. 5 in-person discussion.
Connect on Facebook
As we worship online, we can still connect with our worship communities through Facebook groups.
- Resurrection at 5 (Sat/Sun 5 pm)
- Traditional Worship at Resurrection (Sun 7:30/11 am)
- Resurrection at 9:15 (Sun 9:15 am)
- Foundry Worship at Resurrection (Sun 11 am - Foundry)
Are you or someone you love in need of care or prayer? See opportunities to care for our community and receive care for yourself at cor.org/coronacare.
3rd-5th grader are invited to join us for a 3-week Zoom series, The Heat Is On, Sunday, July 12, 19 and 26 at 10:30 am. Register here.
Have kids at home? Join us onYouTube
- Sundays at 10:35 am
- Wednesdays at 3 pm
- Thursdays at 10 am
- Also check out our YouTube channel for more fun content and daily ways to bring faith into your home.
Rezlife students - 6th-12th grades
Summer Sunday Gatherings @ 9:15 am - The students are taking over with the Represent series! Come join the fun - sign up for Zoom small group gathering here.