Here are some more ways to serve and connect in the coming weeks.
→ Join us on Instagram each Wednesday at 10 am during Lent for Meditation Moment LIVE! where you can engage in a meaningful spiritual practice called Lectio Divina.
→ COR Worship Collective music! Our gifted worship leaders and musicians release new videos each Thursday during Lent on our Facebook page, and a new single each Friday on Spotify or anywhere you listen or stream music.
→ Women's Lenten Luncheon is online Thursday, March 25 at noon. Hear a Message of Hope from spiritual coach Ginger Rothhaas and enjoy Global Market shopping online. See options for ordering lunch and register here.
→ Serve Saturday on March 20 – You will find Covid-cautious family-friendly and outdoor opportunities, including food pantries, donation sorting, yard/garden work. Register here.
→ Take a FREE virtual trip to Malawi through Zoom, videos and connecting with our partners. Discover what our partner leaders are doing in health, preschools, permaculture, Zoe, boreholes and more. Check out this March opportunity here.
CONNECT | CARE | SUPPORT
- Resurrection Recovery meets Thursdays at 7 pm, in person and online. Those struggling with addiction(s) of any kind are invited to discover hope, redemption and renewal – no matter where you are on the recovery journey. More info here.
- More from Recovery – Unsure about a 12-Step meeting? Try Pastor Tom Langhofer's open share group on any topic related to addiction and sobriety, Thursdays at 7 pm, in-person in room B261 or online. Learn more.
- Support Groups are meeting in person as well as continuing with online connection on Thursdays at 7 pm. More info here.
- Find additional Support Groups for grief, health & wellness, relationships & more here.
- Counseling for Frontline Medical Workers and Educators - Series of free tele-health counseling sessions for workers in these professions. Please fill out a referral form found here.
- Are you or someone you love in need of care or prayer? See opportunities to care for our community and receive care for yourself at cor.org/coronacare.
KiDSCOR - Pre-school - 5th grade
- Check out our KiDSCOR virtual room for elementary students. Lots of ways to connect with our monthly theme, win prizes and see what Bucky the Beaver is up to!
- Have kids at home? Join us on YouTube weekly for more fun content and daily ways to bring faith into your home!
- Sunday morning Zoom calls at 9:30 am for Pre-K through grade 5 - sign up here.
REZLIFE STUDENTS - 6th-12th grades
→ 6th-12th Grade Students – Connect with us via our rezlife Student Ministry YouTube Channel for:
- 40 Days of Prayer – rezlife staff presents a daily prayer during the 40 days of Lent. Tune in each day and pray with us.
- Wednesday Nights – rezlife LIVE @ 6:30 pm. Imagine your favorite talk show, combined with your favorite game show and add in a HUGE amount of laughs!
- Sunday Mornings – Sunday Gathering @ 9:30 am. Join us for our new Lenten Series: The Gospel of Mark. Middle School and High School Zoom small groups meet immediately after the Sunday Gathering video.
- Weekly High School Small Groups – rezlife offers weekly small groups for high school students. Not currently in a high school small group? Let's get you connected. Register here.
CONNECT & SHARE - Social Media
Tune in on Tuesday evenings for Pastor Adam's weekly Vespers on his Facebook page.
Connect with worship communities through Facebook groups.