- Provide a wide variety of administrative support to the Mission Ministries Senior Director and team, in coordination with other ministries and across campuses.
- Recruit, equip, and manage volunteer teams to assist with projects and general administrative functions.
- Provide logistical and travel support for Serve trips, international and domestic.
- Coordinate mission vehicle scheduling, maintenance, and driver certification//training.
- Assist with communications, financial record keeping, team calendar, room reservations, ordering supplies, etc.
- Coordinate donation drop off areas, scheduling volunteers to move items from collection areas to the lower level of Building A.
- Proven organizational skills; highly-motivated, flexible, efficient, and capable of following projects through to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to listen and resolve conflicts quickly and with integrity.
- Strong administrative and organizational aptitude, working heavily with technology including the Microsoft Office Suite, the church database, and several web-based tools critical to the work of the Mission Ministries team.
- Able to effectively recruit and manage volunteers.