Our KiDSCOR has reopened with limited capacity for in-person programming. We are still committed to providing excellent online opportunities for your children throughout the year in an effort to serve all our families.
In order to create safe environments for your children to encounter Jesus, you will notice some things will look a little different as we re-gather. Here are a few important things you should know:
- Registration will be REQUIRED on a weekly basis to attend. Registration opens every Sunday at 12:00 pm and closes every Saturday at 7:00 pm for Sunday programming.
- Registration opens every Thursday at 8:00 am and closes every Tuesday at 1:00 pm for Wednesday programming.
- You must agree to all screening statements during the registration process.
- Your registration confirmation will need to be shown at the door to gain access to the KiDSCOR area (digital confirmation is fine).
- Classrooms will open 15 minutes before the program begins – please do not arrive early.
- Classroom capacities will be limited.
- Masks will be required for all volunteers and children over the age of 2 while attending and for anyone entering the KiDSCOR area.
- Your child must be comfortable wearing their mask over their mouth and nose for the entire program.
- We ask that only ONE caregiver walk to each classroom during drop off and pickup.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering and exiting KiDSCOR.
- Please leave all personal belongings at home. (For children under two, items such as pacifiers, sippy cups, and bottles are allowed – diapers will be provided.)
A complete list of our health and safety procedures can be found here.
If you have any questions; please do not hesitate to contact us at mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org.