Here are a few ways you can be involved at Resurrection Overland Park this week:
- Check out our Upcoming Events! There's something for everyone! (click the links for more info or to register!)
December 3 - College Student Care Packages - Do you have a college student getting ready for finals? We’d love to show our support by sending them a care package from their friends at Resurrection Overland Park! Please fill out this form no later than Dec 3 so we can get their packages in the mail asap.
December 4 - Merry Little Christmas Party - Kick off the Christmas season at Church of the Resurrection’s Merry ‘Little’ Christmas Event! All are welcome to enjoy a whole host of activities to help brighten your family’s Christmas season!
December 5 - Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest - wear your "best" Christmas attire and try to outdo your friends with your holiday spirit!
December 6 - 22 - Sign up for an Open Table Advent Dinner Group. (Learn more about what it takes to be a host, here!)
December 8 - Christmas Caroling - Join us as we take the joy of Christmas to the streets!
December 11 - Matthew's Ministry Family Night Out
December 12 - Children Sing in worship - Our KiDSCOR kids have been working hard to learn a Christmas song to share with us during worship. Then join us in the Gathering Space to make a special ornament!
December 15 - Longest Night Service - When all is not merry and bright, we gather to remember that we are not alone.
December 18 - Serve Saturday
December 19 - Birthday Party for Jesus
December 24 - Candlelight Christmas Eve Servies - More information to come!
- Full KiDSCOR programming for infants - 5th grade is open!
- KiDSCOR Sunday School: Reach out to Leah.Barth@cor.org with any questions.
- Join our KiDSCOR at Resurrection Overland Park Facebook group for weekly content, fun, and live updates from KiDSCOR.
- More on our kids' offerings at cor.org/kids!
- We do offer child care for families attending an onsite class on Wednesday evenings. Register here.
- Wednesday night rezlife: Join rezlife Director Leah Miller on Wednesday nights for youth group. Middle schoolers meet from 6:00 to 7:00 pm and high schoolers will meet 7:30 to 8:30 pm. We will share a meal together in the time between the groups!
- Sunday Gatherings| Sundays, 9:00 or 11:00 am | All rezlife students will meet in the rezlife room to explore the Bible and faith on a deeper level through questions and connection. Email Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- More info for teens and students at cor.org/students.
Join a Class, Study or Group
- Learn about upcoming in-person and online classes at cor.org/connect!
- Check out other groups and resources offered year-round.
- To find current small group materials, visit groups.cor.org.
- Sign up for an Open Table Advent Dinner Group. (Learn more about what it takes to be a host, here!)
Serve With Us!
Care & Support
- Recovery Support Groups are meeting in person at the Leawood Campus as well as continuing with online connection on Thursdays at 7 pm. More info here.
- We are offering new recovery and support groups at Overland Park: AA and AL Anon, Divorce Recovery for Men and Women, and Eating Disorder Caregiver Support. For AA information contact Michelle Dinkel (email@example.com). For Al Anon contact Coco McAtee (firstname.lastname@example.org). For all others contact Suzy.Ayres@cor.org.
- Resurrection Recovery meets at our Overland Park location on Thursdays at 6:15pm. Contact Sandy.Thailing@cor.org for more information.
- Find additional Support Groups for grief, health & wellness, relationships & more here.
- Are you or someone you love in need of care or prayer? See opportunities to care for our community and receive care for yourself at cor.org/overlandpark/care.