- In partnership with Congregational Care Pastors, provide care for individuals in assigned Leawood worshipping community - including hospital visits, counseling for individuals, and prayer request follow up.
- Build and maintain processes to offer proactive care to members of worshipping community, helping them to consistently feel valued and appreciated.
- Be present during weekend worship, with opportunities to lead in worship for one of our church services on the Leawood Campus.
- Theologically trained, or willing to pursue theological training.
- Eager to support and encourage others.
- Capable of maintaining confidences, effective listening and communicating sensitive information.
- Desire to complete necessary requirements within the United Methodist Church for credentialing as a pastor within two years.
- Able to conduct one-on-one counseling sessions as needed.