Hours: Sunday 6:30pm-12:30pm; Monday-Thursday 8 hours/day
- Ensures highest level of customer service.
- Works with highly motivated teams of volunteers who focus on providing an excellent worship experience and a sense of community to all who come to Resurrection.
- Collaboration with other ministry teams to inform and invite the congregation, through Section Greeters and Ushers, to participate in serving, discipleship, and fellowship events.
- Provide on-site leadership for Sunday morning worship and special worship services, such as Ash Wednesday and Maundy Thursday services.
- Proven communication and organizational skills, with experience building and leading a team of volunteers.
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision and handle projects through completion.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including MS Office, and database maintenance/reporting.
- Ability to work Sunday mornings; lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.; stand and/or walk for long periods of time.