- Provide leadership and direction for all programming in Rezlife Blue Springs Student Ministries for students in 6th through 12th grades. Ministry programming includes youth groups, small groups, confirmation, Sunday School, mission trips, and special events (i.e. camps, retreats). Serve as the lead communicator for Rezlife Blue Springs programs and events.
- Provide strategic ministry planning and visioning, including setting goals and direction, establishing new ministry opportunities, and evaluating existing programs.
- Provide leadership and direction for evangelism and marketing to attract more students.
- Recruit and train volunteers necessary for effective ministry.
- Foster networking among campuses, local churches, and youth workers.
- Effective program builder with prior experience working with students in 6th through 12th grade.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with proven track record of developing quality relationships; a recognized aptitude for interpersonal engagement, structured dialogue, and diplomacy.
- Flexible, dedicated, dependable, and highly motivated with a growing expertise of youth culture.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and management skills, with ability to coordinate events and projects.