- Manage all marketing and communication vehicles for the discipleship ministry including webpages, bulletins, e-news, email, promotional tables and external promotional pieces.
- Provide support for Grow Night and Family Night including marketing, room reservations, scheduling, logistics, tech support, room set-up and room oversight.
- Create and manage registration for discipleship ministry offerings.
- Work as part of the coordinating assistant team to cover all areas of support for discipleship ministry including following up on inquiries, ordering supplies and assisting where needed.
- Manage and provide oversight for volunteers.
- Passion for helping people connect to the life of the church and become deeply committed Christians.
- Administrative and hospitality gifts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing.
- Proven organizational and financial record keeping skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with experience in database and website content management preferred.