Here are some more ways to serve and connect in the coming weeks.
→ "Resolutions" – Establish new habits and set new direction for your life as you renew your focus on the essentials of our faith. Led by Pastor Scott Chrostek, Wednesdays through Jan. 27, 6:30 pm. Register here.
→ Alpha Online explores life, spirituality and faith in a fun, non-judgmental and open environment. Great for skeptics, the curious, anyone with major doubts or hurts. Join us from the comfort of your home, Mondays at 6:30 pm starting Jan. 11. Register here.
→ Disciple Bible Studies are enriching, informational, transformational, faith deepening, and offer deep lasting friendships as you study, reflect and pray together with your group. Classes start the week of Jan. 18 via Zoom. Sign up here.
→ For Women
Strangers No More – Join this group of Christian and Jewish women to explore "Sermon on the Mount from Jewish and Christian Perspectives" on alternating Mondays, 7-8:30 pm on Zoom. Jan. 11 & 25, Feb. 8 & 22, March 8 & 22. More info here.
→ From Crossroads for 50+
Grandparenting Ministry "Your Grandchildren and Suicide: Awareness for all Ages" – Tuesday, Jan. 12, 6:30-8 pm. Hhelp your grandkids grow up in an environment supportive of mental health and wellness. Register here.
Everybody Has a Story. Find Yours – Write your spiritual autobiography so that generations who come after you will see God alive in your story. Tuesdays, Jan. 12, 19, 26, 6:30-8:30 pm, online. Register here.
Binder for Life – Feb. 9, 16, 23, 6:30 pm, online. Take important steps to organize your personal and critical information and documents in one place. Register here.
- Where is God calling you in 2021? Sign up for a Summer Serve Trip and experience the life-transforming power of serving others. No financial commitment required until January 2021.
- Would you prefer a virtual serve trip? We have several that are being planned for early spring. Join our Global Impact Facebook group to be the first to know when they are announced.
CONNECT | CARE | SUPPORT
- New Resurrection Recovery group starts Thursday, Jan. 14 at 7 pm, in person and online. Those struggling with addiction(s) of any kind are invited to discover hope, redemption and renewal – no matter where you are on the recovery journey. More info here.
- More from Recovery – Unsure about a 12-Step meeting? Try Pastor Tom Langhofer's open share group on any topic related to addiction and sobriety, Thursdays at 7 pm, in-person in room B261 or online. Learn more.
- Support Groups are meeting in person as well as continuing with online connection on Thursdays at 7 pm. More info here.
- Find additional Support Groups for grief, health & wellness, relationships & more here.
- Counseling for Frontline Medical Workers and Educators - Series of free tele-health counseling sessions for workers in these professions. Please fill out a referral form found here.
- Are you or someone you love in need of care or prayer? See opportunities to care for our community and receive care for yourself at cor.org/coronacare.
KiDSCOR - Pre-school - 5th grade
- Check out our brand new KiDSCOR virtual room for elementary students. Lots of ways to connect with our monthly theme, win prizes and see what Bucky the Beaver is up to!
- Have kids at home? Join us on YouTube weekly for more fun content and daily ways to bring faith into your home!
- Sunday morning Zoom calls at 9:30 am for Pre-K through grade 5 - sign up here.
REZLIFE STUDENTS - 6th-12th grades
Online rezlife programming offered Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
Weekly High School Small Groups – rezlife offers weekly small groups for high school students. Not currently in a high school small group? Let's get you connected. Register here.
CONNECT & SHARE - Social Media
Tune in on Tuesday evenings for Pastor Adam's weekly Vespers on his Facebook page.
Connect with worship communities through Facebook groups.