- As a member of the video team within the Communications Department, produce (film and edit) video projects that support sermon series, worship, conferences, individual ministries, and special projects.
- Collaborate with other team members to create cohesive sermon packages, including sermon graphics, videos and supplemental material.
- Edit weekend sermons for upload and distribution.
- Produce stories and promotional videos from concept to completion for worship, website, and social media.
- 3+ years’ experience in video production with strong background in script writing, storyboarding, and recruiting talent.
- Deep familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Highly skilled in non-linear editing for various pieces, from testimonial/story videos to edits for sermon videos.
- Ability to shift work hours to accommodate evening or weekend projects.
Note: Interested candidate will provide a link to an online portfolio of work or demo reel. Physical DVD’s will not be accepted.