- Install, configure and manage network switches, routers, firewalls, IDS/IPS, anti-malware systems, content filtration systems, wireless access points, and the associated wiring infrastructure.
- Work with telecom carriers to manage telecom services at all Resurrection and Saint Paul School of Theology locations.
- Manage Windows servers, Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, SolarWinds Orion, and other server-based services and applications.
- Manage server hardware, SANS, and VMware vSphere.
- Provide third-tier desktop support.
- Minimum 5 years’ current experience installing, configuring, and managing network switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points.
- Ability to manage a complex WAN with multiple routed subnets in a multi-site environment.
- Ability to manage information security including network policies, access controls, permissions, firewall configurations, IDS/IPS configurations, anti-malware systems, and content filtration systems.
- Ability to manage VMware vSphere hypervisor, server hardware, and iSCSI SANS.
- Minimum 3 years’ current experience managing Windows Server and related technologies/applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.