- Hands-on care and support for adult participants with special needs.
- Partner with SALP Coordinator, and Team Leads to encourage each learner’s engagement in program activities to their full potential.
- Assists in a variety of SALP programs including devotion, bakery, art, music, community service, and enrichment activities.
- Fosters good communication with adult learners with special needs, caregivers, volunteers and staff team.
- Available to work 10am-3pm, M-F.
- Proven ability and prior experience working with adults with special needs including autism, down syndrome, learning disabilities and other cognitive and/or physical disabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to model for and assign tasks to volunteers.