- Oversees the church’s primary scheduling tool – Service U.
- Coordinates with the Facilities team regarding room usage and maintenance needs.
- Manages the reception function for the Leawood campus.
- Manages vendor relationships; assists with office equipment, security and keys for new campus buildings; coordinates with other ministries on large conference/events.
- Degree in Business or a related field with 3 to 5 years of administrative experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Proficient in MS Office and related databases.