- Coordinates logistics for Resurrection’s U.S. and international serve trips and service opportunities by handling all aspects of communication and follow-up connected to these trips and events.
- Provides general administrative support to the Pastor of Global Impact Ministries, staff and key lay leaders involved in the U.S. and international serve focus.
- Handles day-to-day customer service, communications (internal & external partners and vendors), website updates, database maintenance, payment processing, Managed Missions software, departmental email and phone support.
- Assists with team meetings, training activities, and related support initiatives.
- Excellent organization, administrative skills and proven ability to work independently and follow projects through to completion.
- Demonstrates a passion for welcoming guests and providing top-notch hospitality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with proven track record of developing quality relationships; a recognized aptitude for interpersonal engagement, structured dialogue, and diplomacy.
- Flexible, dedicated, dependable, team builder, and highly motivated.
- Proficiency in MS Office including the use of formulas and functions of Excel and advanced features in Word and Publisher.