- Direct and coordinate elementary programming details within and outside worship services. This includes providing children with opportunities for fellowship, evangelism, worship, and mission.
- Recruit, train equip, manage, and encourage volunteers; facilitating opportunities for them to grow within small groups/community. Delegate appropriate responsibilities to volunteers.
- Provide strategic planning and vision for elementary programming, including a variety of drama, hands-on activities, and music.
- Direct and coordinate the Upward Sports program.
- Experience with creating and/or modifying curriculum to be developmentally appropriate.
- Experience in Christian education leadership.
- Demonstrates a passion for facilitating the spiritual growth of children.
- Experience in and knowledge of child development and education.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, plus ability to coordinate events and projects.