- Develop and implement engagement activities for adults with special needs.
- Daily interaction and direct care as a teaching assistant to adult learners with special needs.
- Collaborate with SALP Coordinator and other staff to develop and implement behavior plans, as needed.
- Partner with SALP Coordinator, other staff and volunteers to equip and empower learners to engage in program activities to their full potential.
- Foster good communication with learners, caregivers, volunteers and staff team
- Proven ability and prior experience working with adults with special needs including autism, down syndrome, learning disabilities and other cognitive and/or physical disabilities.
- Applied behavior certification preferred or experience with behavior management programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.